DsionStartup Challenge in the Philippines is an event sponsored by Dsion, a fair and secure startup funding platform.
This event is held to support the promising startups in the Philippines.
1. The contest will be conducted according to the information posted on the web page, and the details may be adjusted or changed at the discretion of the organizer if necessary.
2. Participants must submit the forms provided on the official website, submit the requested material, and agree that the submitted content will be made available to the public.
3. Eligibility to participate in the contest
A. A corporation in the Philippines.
B. If the participant is a student, more than half of the team members must be students studying in the university in the Philippines (both college and universities) (regardless of nationality)
C. If you have innovative ideas, you can apply for a single company or single team.
D. Field participation and presentation must be a must when advancing to the finals. (the presentation must be in English language and anyone in the team members can be the presenter)
E. If any content that is less than the qualification is found in the middle, the contents of the application will be invalid and the submitted content will not be returned.
4. The Organizers shall not be required to provide any explanation or clarifications with respect to their decision as to the identity of the winner of the competition or regarding any other decisions under these terms and conditions, and no appeal may be made against any of their decisions.
5. The Organizers shall be entitled, at any stage, to suspend and/or cancel the competition by providing a written notice of such is published on the competition website. No claims by any participant shall be permitted in connection with such a decision.
6. The Organizers shall not be liable for any of the following matters arising out of this event:
A. Injury to reputation
B. monetary or non-monetary loss
C. All other types of damages that may occur during the event.
7. The law of all submissions at the time of entry. The social responsibility lies with the submitter (company or participants)
8.Business areas that include gambling and anti-social factors may be restricted from participation at the discretion of the organizers.
9.In any case of discrepancy and/or inconsistency whatsoever between the provisions of these terms and conditions and any other publication, on the web pages, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
10. Any issues other than those described above shall be handled at the discretion of the organizers.
I have read, understood and agree to all of the above.